Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Grace

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which (was bestowed) upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10 (KJV)

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast” Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)

Where would we be without God’s grace? Those of us who are saved, were saved by His grace. In 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, Paul gives a brief summary of the gospel and resurrection of Christ. He also calls himself the least of the apostles because of his past. But, that is the amazing thing about God’s grace; regardless of your past mistakes and sins, His grace is sufficient! By His grace, He can save us and by His grace we can serve Him. If you really think about and study the meaning and context behind those verses above, you will realize how great the gift of grace truly is. I know I’m not going into much detail, so I encourage you to look up the word “grace” in the Bible to study it further, and I may touch back on this subject in a future post.
 
 
I am currently participating in the Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge. You can find more information by clicking on the badge to the right or click here for a list of participants. It has been an interesting experience so far and I have enjoyed finding and visiting other blogs. If you are a fellow participant, thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and I will visit you back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...